ORGANIC SKIN CARE
At Grand Rapids Natural Health we strive to create health and wellness in all aspects of our clients’ lives. We believe that what you put on your skin is a big part of overall health. As the largest organ in the human body, it is important that you care for your skin daily. For this reason, we are excited to offer skin care services using clean, food grade, organic products.
Schedule your facial online now, by clicking here.
CLEAN SKIN CARE AND MAKEUP LINES WE CARRY IN OFFICE:
Lauren Ramey, Holistic Esthetician takes pride in carrying products that not only enhance your natural beauty but are also healthy for you. Stop in today to learn more!
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
A facial is an important part of taking care of and rejuvenating your skin. Whether you are battling acne or other skin concerns, want to reduce aging or just want to improve the overall health of your skin, this therapy is a great addition to your routine. At Grand Rapids Natural Health our esthetician evaluates your skin and then individualizes her treatments using only food grade, organic, products. Each facial will include cleansing, exfoliating, detoxifying, extracting, and re-nourishing your skin.
“Ingredients to beware of”
- Sulfates- These are sudsing agents, also known as a car engine degreaser. Sulfates strip the skin of its natural oils. (Recognize them on the ingredient list as anything with the word sulfate.)
- Preservatives- Also known as parabens, these are chemicals that help a product last longer. They have been found in most breast cancer tumors. (Identify them as any word ending with paraben.)
- Fragrance/Parfum/Natural fragrance- Labels do not have to list the ingredients that are used to create the parfum or fragrance. Parfum and fragrances hold an average of 14 chemical ingredients in each one. (Look for no added fragrance and or essential oils within the product.)
- Petrolatum- This substance falls under many different names; paraffin, mineral oil and PEG compounds are the most common. This ingredient creates a film over the skin, so nothing can get in or out. It promotes acne and is a known carcinogen.
- Colors & dyes- These were created to please our senses, not for your body’s benefit. They have been shown to irritate the skin and contain high levels of heavy metal.
Benefits of regular facial treatments
- Relaxation helps your whole body to be restored.
- Increased blood flow of nutrients to the facial tissue.
- Reduces the appearance of large pores, fewer breakouts, faster healing, and overall healthier skin.
- Helps maintain skins luster and shine.
- Lightens age spots and sun damage.
- Helps your skin to better absorb your daily skincare products.
- The best way to determine and understand your skin type, while having products tailored to you!
Grand Rapids Natural Health is now offering Crystal-Free Diamond Microdermabrasion, a procedure that assists in cleansing and removing your top layer of dead skin cells, as an add-on to any facial service for only $20. To learn more about our Crystal Free, Diamond Microdermabrasion services please click here.
Grand Rapids Natural Health’s Holistic Esthetician, Lauren Ramey is excited to add herbal lymphatic facials to her holistic practice. This facial includes deep cleansing, exfoliation, one nourishing treatment mask, and the therapeutic benefits of lymphatic facial massage. To learn more about our lymphatic facial service please click here.
- 65 Minute Basic Herbal Facial– $80.00
- Treatment includes: cleansing, skin analysis, exfoliation, massage, treatment mask, nourishing treatment protocols, and one on one skin consultation with product recommendations. Extractions optional.
- Package of 3- $205.00
- Package of 6- $385.00
- 85 Minute Extended Herbal Facial with Pressure-point Massage– $100.00
- In addition to the Basic Herbal Facial treatment which includes cleansing, skin analysis, exfoliation, massage, treatment mask, nourishing treatment protocols, and one on one skin consultation with product recommendations, this Extended Herbal Facial with Pressure-point Massage includes a luxurious 20-minute extended pressure point massage of the face, neck, and scalp.
- Package of 3- $255.00
- Package of 6- $480.00
- 65 Minute Herbal Lymphatic Facial- $80.00
- Treatment includes: Deep cleansing, exfoliation, one nourishing mask, and the therapeutic benefit of lymphatic facial massage.
- 45 Minute Rejuvenation Skin Care Mini Facial– $60.00
- Treatment includes: Deep cleansing, exfoliation, and one nourishing mask.
- Diamond Microdermabrasion Add-On– $20.00
- 10 Minute Hand or Foot massage Add-On- $5.00
- 25 Minute Lymphatic Facial Massage Add-On- $30.00
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
***Interested clients can call the office at 616-264-6556 to schedule or reserve your appointment online by clicking here.***